May 2, 2022
Come join our team of therapists at HeadFirst Counseling in Dallas!
PLAY THERAPY POSITION OPENING
HeadFirst Counseling is looking to hire a part-time, licensed (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LPC-Intern, LMSW, LMFT-A) child and adolescent therapist for our Dallas, TX office. The hours for this position are primarily afternoon and evening, Monday through Thursday.
HeadFirst Counseling is a private therapy practice located in Preston Center in Dallas, TX specializing in therapy services for children, adolescents, and parents. We provide a holistic approach to therapy looking at the whole person to enable children, teens, and parents to develop insight, empathy, and problem solving skills. We use the latest brain-based techniques and interventions rooted in helping our clients form secure attachments and increase brain integration for optimal functioning. Our main goal is to provide quality therapeutic interventions to tackle current problems and help children, teens, and parents reach their full potential and for families to succeed together.
OPEN PLAY THERAPY POSITION
· Candidate must be licensed in the state of Texas (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LPC-Intern, LMSW, LMFT-A)
· Extensive training and experience in child-centered play therapy or other play therapy modality
· CPRT/Filial experience and training preferred
· Flexible availability for scheduling client sessions in the afternoon and evenings between 2pm and 6pm
· Up to date with current research in the play therapy field with a zest for continued education and training
· Background of attachment-based therapy and brain-based interventions
· W2 Employee
· Collaborative environment
· HeadFirst Counseling will provide a caseload of play therapy and adolescent clients
· Automated billing and scheduling
Budget to be spent for annual continuing education
· Competitive pay based on experience and training